Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Friday
Friday, July 29, 2011 @ 3:30 PM
Well its Friday today, and I absolutely love Friday. I finished early today so me Kelly and Krizel decided to go to Highpoint Shopping Centre to eat . We had lunch outside and it was such a beautiful day, not to cold nor windy. As usual Krizel and Kelly had wierd and wonderful stuff to talk about. They were planning their life out, well their 'family' life. They were talking about how they will meet their true love, and have a beautiful wedding at the beach and then have kids. I just sat there eating my ice cream and laughing my ass off at their dreamy faces. And they were bagging me about how I will be forever alone with no experience. 'sigh' they're so mean to me HAHAH kidding.