Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Anti Animal Testing
Monday, July 25, 2011 @ 5:16 PM
Well its Monday today and Im in pyschology class. Its dull outside and the weather is making me sleepy. We are currently listing positives and negatives on the topic of ' Animal Testing'. I completely hate the idea of animal testing, I cant bare the thought of entrapping an animal and subjecting chemical or toxin into them. I know many uses of animal testing is for medical purposes but cant they do it on volunteers who are willing to put themselves at risk for the reasearch and cures? I get really upset when I see tortured and suffering animals as a result of animal testing.