Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Room for improvement
Monday, July 18, 2011 @ 2:29 PM
Well, its nearly school in 2 days and I haven't even finished all my homework yet. I would have to say that this was the best holiday ever! I bought so many clothes, went to so many places and had the best birthday ever. I couldnt ask for a better holiday! Im constantly wondering what is going to be of me in the future. I want to become a doctor so that I can save lives and help people. But Im just not smart enough, even if I try really hard I just dont seem to get the marks I hope for. Ive been doing alright in school, but my mid year resolution is to get better. I have half a year left to improve so Im definitely going to get better. Thats a promise.


                                           A polaroid image of half of my group, definitely my favourite image

Friendship bracelets