Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Please Help
Monday, August 8, 2011 @ 9:18 PM
Yesterday I went Springvale and I happened to continuously cross the billboards of an image of a young girl with the captions ' Where are you Bung?'. When I got home at night I did some research and found out that a young girl in the name of Siriyakorn had left for school in the morning but was never able to make it to school and never got home, she has been missing for approximately two months now. There were no witnesses that saw anything suspicious. Police are calling this a rare case as it seems as though this beautiful young girl has vanished into the surface of the earth. This afternoon as I hopped onto Facebook I was invited to this event " Missing Girl Sriyakorn Siriboon" I felt very scared and worried for her safety and I pray that she will found and taken home safely. I really do believe she is out there and I hope that she is safe and taken care of properly. If anyone has seen her or know anything about her disappearance I hope you will help and report this to the police so this beautiful girl can be brought home to her family who dearly miss her.