Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Seamus
Friday, August 5, 2011 @ 1:13 PM
Well its Friday, and as you know its my favourite day of the week. I have ALP this week, so I have to stay back and do an extra period of Economic. Seamus is sitting right across me and hes plucking his elastic from his braces, hes so disgusting and now he's saying ' bitch please get down on your mother fucken leash'. Well I think thats what he's saying. Hes such a wierdo and hes always sending me pictures of our formal picture together. Gosh hes so in love with me. Nah just kidding hes a very sweet guy, and now hes bagging some picture of a model and calling her ' fucked up Drew Barrymore' hes so rude. Gosh I just want to punch him in the face, kidding. Hes a cool kid and has a very adorable personality. Hes always giving me the glare but I know hes just so in love with me. Hes a sweetheart and the way he eats its like he doesnt have teeth , so slow like a old granny. But hes so adorable AHAHA. Oh and I tripped over today, right in front of the school because this guy was closing the gate and I tripped over a lop sided piece of concrete. I was so embarassed, because their were guys in my year level behind me, they probaly saw my skirt flipped upwards ARGGGGGGGH and OMGOSHHHHHH SO EMBARASSING! My legs aching at the moment and it was bleeding before. Oh well look on the bright side its FRIDAY!

Hes such an adorable wierdo, gosh!