Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Thanks for the memories
Tuesday, August 2, 2011 @ 7:15 AM
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
My favourite photos are kept in a big photo album, it holds all my precious memories that I will forever cherish. Its nice when you stumble across a picture that brings you back so many memories. Even though times have change and people do as well, sometimes its just nice to recount the past. I really hope that the people I love will forever be in my life