Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

You only get one chance
Wednesday, August 3, 2011 @ 4:23 PM
Well today is Wednesday and I love Wednesdays,  because Wednesday is so close to Friday and Friday so close to Saturday and Saturday is close to Sunday! At lunch time Kelly, Krizel , Duyen and me were discussing our future and how we dream of getting a great job and house and car and all the things that a girl would dream of having. When I was walking home, it all strucked me, Ive only got 13 weeks of school left and then Im in Year 12, my last year of highschool. There will be no second chances its now or never. So I have to try really hard for the remaining time and hopefully all my hard work will pay off. On the bright side, it was such a beautiful day and  to top this off when I went home mum was making Banh Cot its a Vietnamese dish. It looked and tasted so damn good.