Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Tutor
Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ 5:22 PM
Well today, my dreams came true, my Chanel bag came, I love it, its perfect. I think Im in love! I absolutely love it, omgosh finally. Its perfect, its big and has various pockets and looks sexy as. Today is Trang's one year anniversary with Jack, he came into our tutor out of no where and bought her a bunch of pink roses and chocolate. And her was reaction was " what the hell, get out" ahahahaha and she's like " they're so expensive, why didnt he buy me one rose." Gosh this girl is the worst, ahah but thats Trang for you. And no roses and chocolates do not make me want to get  a boyfriend, but I do wish them all the happiness in the world, and when they get marry, Ill be the brides maid of course ahah. On the other hand, Im feeling worried about my school report, interviews are in 1 week, I pray that I can get some Highs and Very High. Cross fingers