Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Just for fun
Saturday, September 3, 2011 @ 8:36 AM
A general survey:
Give me the names of 3 objects or things you love most?
My photo albums, my make-up, my clothes 
Give me the names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why?
AHAHAH I dont think I really dislike anything, besides... bananas
Tell me about something you really care about?Ohh I care about mostly everything and everyone, but my family and friends are the people that I care most about

Do you dream?
Yeah pretty much all the time
Can you remember your last dream?
I cant remember my last dream but I remember one dream I had this week, I was walking to school and I passed this double story house and  through the window I could see so many cats, and then I looked closer and I saw crazy cat lady HAHAHHAA
What are your goals in life?

My goal is to become a doctor, who would then be able to go around the world to help those less fortunate, like Fred Hollows
How would you describe yourself?
I would say Im a pretty closed person, not really opening to others but only those who know me, know what Im truly like. And Im sexy aahahahah kidding
Tell me about your childhood?
So many happy memories, I wouldnt know where to begin
What turns you on about the opposite sex?
AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA OMGOSH AHAHAH Well... not turn me on, but obviously a person who smiles alot, and is funny is pretty sexy
What turns you off about the opposite sex?

AHHAHAHHAHA People who are rude, who think they're better than others and people who are just always so stubborn