Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The City
Saturday, October 1, 2011 @ 6:44 PM
It was rainy and cold today, but my sister wanted to go to the Supre factory. She's been begging me to go with her for ages, so today we met up with our cousin Thao and went. There was literally nothing at the factory, which was really disappointing because we usually buy at least five items per visit. Afterwards we went back to the city to eat, I tried macaroons for the first time, and to be honest they were alright, nothing special, too sweet for my liking. I think Im going to stick to chocolate from now on. I feel kind of sick right now, and really tired, but I have work tommorow so I have to get better. And omgosh I lost my leopard skin scarf today, sigh. You know what, I really like the rainy weather, its so peaceful and beautiful.