Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The Turban Headbands
Saturday, November 26, 2011 @ 6:54 PM

As you know I have finished all my exams, so  I decided to catch up on blogging. I always wanted to get a turban headband, but didnt have the time to go and hunt for one. Well, I did not get one, I just saw this clip on youtube and it taught me how to do a turban with a scarf, so this is my attempt. I kept asking Jenny if it did look like a turban and she said yes, so I trust her. Its been raining outside, I really love the rain. I think Im a bit wierd. Everyone likes the sunny weather, cause they love the beach and the tan. I dont know, if I had a choice to have it sunny forever or it to be raining or snowing I would choose the rain and snow over the sunny day anytime.