Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Bikinis
Thursday, December 15, 2011 @ 2:02 PM

So Im going Queensland in a couple of weeks, and I really want to get in shape so I could at least look decent in a bikini. To be honest I have never worn bikinis because I feel very insecure about my body. So this is my first time. Ive been eating more healthier and excersing more, which is really good. I hope to shed a couple of more kilo's. I think Im going to get a Leopard Skin Bandeau and a black briefs, Im still contemplating whether I should wear brief or wear shorts over them. Tommorow I will find out my study score for Economics, right now I feel very nervous, I pray that I did good, Im also going carol's night today!