Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Mixed
Sunday, January 15, 2012 @ 5:59 PM
Im so tired today, I feel so drained, I feel like the living daylights has been sucked out of me. I had work today and it was heaps busy and to top it off my head wasnt working properly either. I had alot of things on my mind today, a particular person, a particular situation. Something that Ive done and will never be able to change. I feel so mix right now, kind of anxious, guilty, sad and confuse. I know I did the right thing but why do I feel so bad. What to do, what to do. Theres nothing I can do now, I know time will soon erase everything...