Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Wet 'n' Wild
Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 5:55 PM

It was a hot as day when we went to Wet 'n' Wild. The sun was burning onto the earth and it was humid and sticky. So damn disgusting. We stood in line for approximately an hour and a half for one ride, and thankfully we only went on two rides, because it was just too hot to wait. The rides were so fun, I loved it so much and my goodness there were so many hot boys at Wet 'n' Wild, I thought I was in boy heaven. Sorry I am a pervert, only a little bit though HAHA. When I got home, the skin of my shoulder was red and began peeling off, now my shoulder has peeling skin just like a snake. Sigh. Sorry I didnt take much photos, it was so hot that I couldnt be stuff taking pictures!