Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

School
Thursday, March 8, 2012 @ 8:19 AM
Its nearly school time, and Im in my room waiting for my little sister to hurry the world up, and leave the darn toilet. Okay so school is still tiring but it alright, Im absolutely devastated that I got stuck on two questions in biology that were worth like 2 marks each, like seriously its on independent and dependent variable and I got stuck on it, bloody hell. On the other hand I got 96% for my biology sac so thats good. I really do need to step up my game, if I want to get anywhere near that dream atar of 90. Ive been getting headaches like every single day, and I know it has something to do with me studying everyday. I woke up with a headache today, just that heavy feeling in your head, can kill ya. Anywho Jennys out, and Im off. Byeeee