Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

My 18th
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 @ 8:38 PM

So its my 18th today, Im finally legal to drink, smoke, go clubbing, get married, buy my own house, but you know what Im not going to do any of that, well not now! Yesterday, my best friend Kim called me at 11.45pm while I was trying to sleep, LOL she was screaming at me, " Cathy, why are you sleeping, its your birthday in 15 mins, what are you doing! Why arent you excited?" She sounded so excited, more excited about my birthday than me. I spent the whole day, vaccuming the house, cleaning my room and doing just the usual, I know Im boring, but I was saving my excitement for my birthday party on saturday. But to my surprise ( well suprise at the fact that all 3 of them were coming) 3 of my bestest friends in the whole wide world came by to have dinner with me, I really didnt expect it, or anything! They came with some much presents, it was just the perfect 18th! I got heels, bag, perfume, and foundation. I absolutely love everything, but I what I love the most is to be able to spend my 18th with my 3 best friends! Appreciate your love ones, trust me, treat them well, be kind to everybody and you will get all the things in this world that no amount of money can buy!