Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Catch up
Saturday, December 8, 2012 @ 7:49 PM


I feel like i havent blogged in ages, so ill update you with all the fun things Ive been doing LOL. Life is bloody great without studying, my head feels so much lighter, but anxiety is slowly growing as I realise that my atar comes out in 9 days.... sigh. Anyways, so last week Vivian came over, and yeah thats it, she was so boring and lame..... HAHAHH Im kidding, it was such a great week, Im so glad she came over, I never realised what a breast Vivian was, she eats like crazy, but is so skinny, the hell does that work? So I took her to some good and wierd places, wierd being Footscrazzzzyyy lol, but at least she bought something. I also got accused of stealing a purse. As we were walking out of Savers, a woman ran after me and was like " You took my purse, give it back please". I was like WTF man, what is she on about in my head, and then she said it again, "You took my purse" Me and Vivian were both shocked, but I was kind of scared, because its Footscray, and somebody could of took her purse and put it in my bag, then I was pretty much screwed. But then I said out loud, "Excuse me" with a kind of bitchy tone LOL and then she checked her bag again, and found her purse. She said sorry and walked back in the store, and that was it. On Tuesday, it was raining and thunderstorming so we pretty much stayed home and watched TVB dramas, living the lifeeee. On Wednesday, when Jenny finished school, we and Thao took Vivian to the city, pshhh Adelaide people called their city, town, like ewww farmers these days. Anyways we met up with her friend Ken and his brother Harvard ( smart adelaidians) and took them to try crazy wings, and I could not stop laughing at Vivians face when she struggled to eat it, her face was pink and she was like crying or something, bitch ass nigga thought she loved chicken hahahahha. After eating we departed our ways, and took Vivian to Topshop and Harbour town. On Thursday it was nearly 40 degrees, so we took her to the beach and seriously I hate hot weather, Im still burnt as hell, my shoulder is peeling at this moment, sigh. On Friday, we did nothing but take pictures and be hot loool. On Saturday, we went Highpoint and roamed around showing our SWAG. I miss Vivian alot, we did all the girlies things I promised her, and took lots of pictures, the only thing we didnt do was eat Korean BBQ, but thats all Kens fault LOOL He wanted sushi burger! Anyways, I need a job sigh, being unemployed is so lame, but having time to watch dramas in great. Ive been seeing Cindy so much lately, shes totally stalking me! Theres more photo, but im too lazy to upload, enjoyyyy