Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Burberry
Saturday, July 23, 2011 @ 2:17 PM
Today is Saturday and instead of sleeping in or going out Im going to tutor. I have to go tutor because Im always in need of help with school work and I dont really mind because I just want to get smarter. Im a person who usually has in mind what I want to wear to any occasional and tutor is no exception. I know its only tutor but as I always say 'If you have to dress up you may as well dress up in style'. So heres what I wore to tutor.Im too poor to afford the real Burberry scarf because its like $220. So Im pretty sure I'd rather buy something else with that money rather then spending it on a scarf. I like this look because its sophisticated and pretty much like a' Burberry' look  that's on a magazines or billboards, yet cheaper and way more affordable.

Navy Blue Trench Coat- $8
Replica Burberry Scarf- $2