Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Woollen Jumpers
Saturday, July 23, 2011 @ 2:30 PM
Its late July in Melbourne and the weather is getting colder and colder. Winter is also my favourite season because I just love sleeping in and drinking coffee on a cold winters day. But what I love most about winter is the fashion. I love the jackets, the beanies, the berets and scarfs but most of all I love the WOOLLEN JUMPERS. I love woollen jumpers, I adore the colours, the pattern, the fitted and the oversize ones. It looks so hot and totally fashionable. Well heres some of the few woollen jumpers I have collected. Oh and they are all under five dollars. So lucky me!