Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The Perfect Winter's Dish
Saturday, July 30, 2011 @ 7:20 PM
Today is Saturday and I'm so exhausted I think I might faint. I had nearly 6 hours of tutor today and I just want to jump in bed and sleep. Yet I have too much homework to do so I have to force myself to focus and continue studying. When I got home my dad was cooking calamari rings and battered prawns, it was so delicious. After that as I got out the shower, he cooked Pho a traditional Vietnamese dish for dinner, its the BEST and if you haven't tried it, I advise you to come over and get some now! Well Im off to study, so goodnight to you all.