Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Last day of July
Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 2:39 PM
Sunday is my favourite day of the week, because its family day. Every week my parents would take us to different places to shop and eat. We went highpoint today, and surprisingly Chris Lilley was there. He looked the same as in Angry Boys but just a tad older and had longer hair and Danthony and Nathan's little brother was there as well, Danthony was so hot! I didnt end up buying much today just two necklaces for $1 and thats about it, we had KFC for lunch and I must say the chicken was juicy and moist and was so delicious!


Aqua Woollen Jumper -$1
Vintage flats- $2
Tights-$10