Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Swaybabey
Friday, July 22, 2011 @ 5:43 PM
Hey now, hey now. This is what dreams are made of hey hey. Have you ever seen such a beautiful night? I could almost touch the stars they're shining so bright. Well theres obviously one person who knows this song  off by heart and its someone who Im very close to , Kim Hoa Nguyen. She is the most clueless chick in the world, she didnt even know how babies were born, she keeps thinking that a sloth is a human size mammal and she plans one day to make her own royal generation like Queen Elizabeth. Like come on, Kim thats never going to ever happen. If you ever met kim you would know shes one of the funniest bitch out. She would say and the stupidest things ever and mean it completely or ask the craziest questions with the most serious face. Every time I see her in homeroom she would try to close the door so I couldnt get in, so that I would end up getting a late pass. Once she purposely put glue on my hair and then pushed me off the chair. Hey that rhymes, future poet right here. Kim would always call me up to ask for help and in return all I get is ' you dumb bitch'. We've been through so much together, like the passing away of a very good friends of ours. We cried together, and soak up each others sorrow, she helped me threw those very sad times and I wouldnt know what I'd do without her. She always cares for the people of her surroundings and Im so glad that I have a bestie like her. She knows that I love her dearly, and I know she would be there for me everytime Im in need or someone to talk to or cry to. So Kim, please deactivate your twitter account and do your Chemistry homework NOW!! And also I think kims in love with me<3


Kim and my little brother Thien, shes definitely my new sister in law HAHAHA