Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Akuot
Friday, July 22, 2011 @ 4:02 PM
Well at the moment I'm at school sitting next to Seamus and he's stalking my blog and Akuot's doing my hair. Akuot is this gorgeous chick who is from Perth she is dop dead goregous and she is so sexy she makes me jealous. She's one funny character and always has ever changing hair styles. She's amazing and so nice and kind to everyone. She's a great person to talk and she knows how much I love her. She is one funny chick who  is so dirty minded , she can make anyone laugh. She sits in my psychology class and continuously tumblr's while I work my ass off on the work and at the end of the period I would send it to her. See, Im such a sweeheart ahah. I like how she trusts me and tells me all her problems. She is a beautiful person in and out, and I hope she knows that.

She's so sexy, so cool, shes the baddest girl I've seen