Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

When you speak of me, speak of me well
Thursday, July 21, 2011 @ 4:37 PM
As you know, Ive got alot of people who I am forever grateful to have in my life and Kelly Nguyen is one of them. She 'forced' to me to write about her on my blog, cause she was totally jealous of Krizel being in my blog, obviously ahah just kidding. We have been best friends ever since the start of highshool and we will forever be the best of friends. I know Kelly will be always be there for me, and will always be someone who I can tell my problems and thoughts to. She always has my back and I know she loves me alot, cause obviously Im just irresistible, and gorgeous plus who wouldn't love me? AHAH. She is one of the few people in my life that I can place my trust on, and who will give me good advice. I admire that shes such a strong person and also an independent one. I wouldnt know what I'd do without her, honestly. She is like my sister who looks out for me and I really love her for that. So Kelly if your reading this, I hope you know how much you mean to me. If you ever met kelly she is one of the most funniest person in the world and I mean it. She can turn something normal like a chair or a finger into something so sexual you'll get shivers down your spine. Shes also very smart, and is always informing me about what to do in *certain* situations. Her dream is to one day go USA to live and party. And we made a deal that after highschool we would go there together. Kelly comes up with the best back up lines, which no one can reply back to. She is very protective of the people she loves, and always says what she believes in. And thats why I love her so much. I wish I could be like that, because Im usually scared to voice my opinion and being with her really does make me a stronger and better person. She would always cheer me up when Im down and is so kind to me. I couldnt see myself without this girl because shes holds a really big part in my life and I hope she will be with me till the day we are sitting in a retiring home. She makes me feel really comfortable and is constantly looking out for me. And she knows that I love her really much and words can not describe how grateful I am to have met such a wonderful person. I hope you guys know how much she means to me and I hope she does too.I love her dearly and I have so much to write but Im pretty sure you guys already know how important she is to me. Oh I forgot shes also a good singer and a great makeup artist.Plus she hooks me up with the BEST of guys! Especially.... J.A?

Kelly in the blue with my other bestie Cindy Lay