Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Term Three
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 @ 5:21 PM
Well its the first day of term three, the weather outside is gloomy and grey and its heaps windy outside. I woke up really late today, and luckily my dad had woken me. I couldnt sleep last night, thats probably the reason why I slept in. Im usually an early bird as my sister and I would usually do the breakfast , feed our dogs and bird . Well I made it through the first day of term three, it was really nice seeing all my friends and we catch up on all sorts of random stuff. For class today I had a whole day of maths and science. I had classes of chemistry, biology and psychology and to top it off I had a double period of methods. But I didnt mind. At school the subjects that I'm doing are:
- Chemistry
- Biology
- Psychology
- Maths Methods
- Year 12 Economics
- English language
- Religion and Society

In biology class we watched a documentary on the ' Life of Mammals' and we watched the episode associated with 'meat eaters'. It was so fascinating and amazing how animals such as leopards, bears and ferrets hunt, catch and kill their prey. I didn't like seeing the weak prey get killed because it wasn't nice seeing an animal thrust down and torn to pieces.  Here are some images of the animals that I watched on the documentary, aren't they just amazing?