Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Project Runway
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 7:37 PM
As you know Krizel one of my bestest friends came over to study today. Well she didnt even end up doing any of her homework and her attempts were epic fail. After taking my little brother home from school, we stopped by our local fish and chip store for some potato cake. It was quite nice. Then we went home and she continued to surf the net, doing the usual Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook. But I remembered that she told me she wanted to 'model' some of my clothes for my online shop. My online shop is called' Opp Shop' it is attributed by the clothes of my little sisters, cousins and myself.
The clothes doesn't have anything wrong with it, we decided to sell it just because we dont wear it anymore and it would be a waste leaving our clothes untouched in our wardrobe so why not sell it to someone who would treasure and wear it. It was one of the greatest decisions ever, we made alot of money from our clothes. Well back to the story of krizels modelling, I found some clothes we needed to model for our customers, and she modelled it. SHE DID THE FUNNIEST POSE EVER. Like who on earth models a dress sitting down side ways? And who models a bag is with a slutty pose. I eventually got a really good picture for these customised made pj's shorts that my sister worked on.