Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

KRIZEL
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
Shes the worst person out, shes disgusting, ferrel and just full on gross. But I dont know why she's so fugly, like get a make over or something. I hate her, she always bags me and calls me 'useless and fugly'. Just kidding, I know she loves me so much, shes sitting right next to me using my wifi and making excuses that shes using it to do homework. Shes the funniest bitch out and the most horniest girl ever. I like how she eats my food without complaining and lets me do her hair and makeup. Shes always so sarcastic and making lame and sick jokes. But thats why I love her so much! I really cant see myself without this girl, she is like this little kid that I always seem to miss everytime shes gone, even if shes absent for one day, I still miss her. I guess I consider Krizel too much of a little sister then a best friend and thats why I seem to care about her more then others. Krizel always says she stupid but I know shes not and I hope she knows it to. Krizel trys really hard in her studies and I know she will become something great one day. People may see her as some horny little girl that licks and jumps on people and a person who is not serious. But I know she has a serious and sensitive side of her. She cares alot about this world and alot about peoples feelings. Shes one of the most trustworthy chick in the world and we always discuss our future and what will be of us all the time. Krizel is a best friend everyone must have and I am so happy and grateful that I have her as my very own bestie. She knows I care about her alot and I treat her like a princess all the time. She makes me laugh so much and without her my year at highschool would of been very boring.Shes a sweet and sexy girl who has a great personality not looks unfortuantely so she'd probaly be forever alone. HAHAH Kidding shes a beautiful person inside and out and anyone who knows her will agree with me. So Krizel I hope you know how much of an ass you are and I hope you know that you are a very smart girl that can achieve anything you want. Because you always tell me that in 'Impossible' theres ' Im possible' so yeah love you so much bitch. Now Krizel if your reading this please get off the internet and start doing your homework, its school tomorow. Back to reality I guess.

Krizel in red and me preparing our poses before the formal