Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

VIVIAN
Monday, July 18, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
I super duper love this girl to pieces she is the sweetest and most funniest girl out. I miss her so much and the only way we communicate is through Facebook. I really hope she comes to Melbourne asap, because right now I want to see her. We've known each other from the very first day we were born. I know pretty cool right. She is so sweet to me, words can not describe the love I have for this sexy bitch. I miss her every time I pop facebook and see her sexy dp. I love it how she writes me and Jenny letters when shes leaving back to Adelaide. One time Vivian, acutally lived my life. She went vietschool with me, tutor with me, she ate the same food, went to the same places and then slept in my room with me. Shes so in love with me, its scary. HHAHHA And what I miss is staying up with her and my sister to watch 'Formula 17' and we were so scared to be caught by our parents on the scenes where it got *hot* if you get what I mean *wink wink* HAHAH .Gosh writing about her miss makes me miss her sooo much.Well Vivian you ass, coming to Melbourne now?


Shes loves me, I know HAHHA