Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Im in love
Monday, August 15, 2011 @ 7:58 PM
Well as you know I love to shop and theres so much things I have, but I just dont have this one item that Ive been wanting for so so long.... a Chanel bag, like omgosh I want it so bad ahaha well only a replica one of course because Im too cheap for the real deal, maybe one day Ill get the real thing. But it seriously looks like the exact real one anyway.So heres the bag me and my friend Trang will buy off ioffer.com My little sister Jenny told me she will get me the real deal when she has got a job , which is never or when it is  my eighteenth , next year so guys cross fingers AHAH, as if shes a bloody cheapo she bought me one thing for my birthday last year and asked for the money back. HHAHA


And this is another bag I will buy after I buy the Chanel bag. Im in love man seriously, literally! In love with cheap imported goods! HAHAH