Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Someone like you
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 @ 9:10 PM
Someone like you by Adele, omgosh I love this song, its so beautiful literally it is. You just got to love this song, if you dont... then get out! ahah kidding. But seriously its so beautiful. I really hope I wont be like the girl in the song. Because if it was me I would cry, seeing my lover with a family and Im all alone by myself. But yeah still its so sad and beautiful. If I ever met the love of my life, Ill freaken hold onto him tight and squeeze the living organism out of him jks jks. HAHAH But if you havent listened to this song I would strongly recommend you not to, because you'll be like me, putting it on repeat continuously for like the thousandth time.