Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sunday Morning rain is falling
Sunday, August 21, 2011 @ 2:37 PM
Well today is Sunday, and I dont have work which is nice. I wanted to stay home and do some homework but Jenny insisted me to go to watch Harry Potter with her. It was a really great movie, I loved the computerize effects, they were just amazing. So Im at home now doing my homework and this is how much homework I've got, yes Im cant wait for year 12.  I have so much more to do, I cant wait to do more essays, SAC and tests. Oh and I have to carry this back to school tommorow so lucky me. No wonder why I have a hunch back!

This is what I wore today   
 Woollen Jumper- $4
Black flats- $2