Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

What the future holds
Monday, August 22, 2011 @ 4:27 PM
 Today in the morning Kim gave me a surprise, she gave me Melbourne uni booklets and information on Biomedicine which she got for me from yesterdays open day. Shes such a sweet heart. Kelly and I were talking about our plans after highschool and she is planning to become either a nutritionist or do something in business field and travel to America. Of course as you know I want to become a doctor. I have always wanted to become a doctor ever since I was small. My parents have never forced me into doing anything I didnt like, so I guess Im just a true asian. I know Im never going to make it, and become a doctor which is devasting because Im just not smart enough, but I have such wonderful best friends who always tell me that in impossible theres ' Im possible' and my parents who always support me, so I have to do my best for them and for myself. This is a plan of what I want to do, see I have back ups. But no matter what I will try my best and never give up!

-Goal: Bachelor of Medicine/ Surgery at Monash University ATAR: 98
- Plan B: Bachelor of Biomedicine at Monash or Melbourne University ATAR: 95
- Plan C: Bachelor of Midwifery, Bachelor of Nursing and then an hours degree in Advance medical/ surgical nursing