Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Ecstasy Dancing
Friday, August 26, 2011 @ 7:32 PM
Thank goodness its Friday, Im just so happy that its Friday today. I did my Chemistry SAC today on acids and bases, and I got to say I think I did pretty well, so cross fingers I can get above 80%. I dont have ALP this week, so I get to leave early. Kelly, Krizel and I went to Highpoint to chill out and eat. It was such a beautiful day today, just so perfect, and it was made even better by having Krizel and Kelly with me, my two best friends. We had Maccas, and Ben and Jerry Icecream. The ice cream was really nice but not like ' omgosh orgasm ' or something . It was worth a try but very expensive HAHAH .And the new shake and bake fries were pretty nice as well, it tasted like nachos flavouring on fries to me. Oh afterward Kelly and Krizel came over to my house and started 'ecstasy dancing' HAHAHAHAH Omgosh you should of seen Kelly, I swear my house will turn into a club if Kelly lived there.