Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Saturday
Saturday, August 27, 2011 @ 1:22 PM
So its Saturday today, the one thing I like about Saturday is going to Vietschool. I love going to vietschool, because I get to chill out and just talk with friends that are not from my highschool. It was my close friend Trang's birthday on Thursday, she didnt want to celebrate it or make a big deal of it,so she didnt do anythibg much. But because its me and I love birthdys I just wanted to do something special for her so I bought a cake for her. So I went to buy her a lamington sponge cream cake. I just wanted to surprise her abit, so I bought it to vietschool so that more people can celebrate it with her, even though her birthday had already past. It was nice seeing her 'suprised, what the hell face' ahahah. I hoped she liked it. Oh and I saw this car parked near my house, and it was under a blossom tree, it looked so mad because the car was vintage. So I just thought I'd share it with you guys.