Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

My homiee gee Josh
Friday, August 12, 2011 @ 8:00 PM
Well my homiee Josh is a fag, full stop. Hes the worst person out like I think hes a mega pedo who checks out kids across our school. Im kind of scared of him ahah kidding. Well my biffle Josh Adanuty is the maddest bitch out, hes like my brother from another mother and father LOL He is a funny guy and has a very adorable personality. He seems to get along well with everyone besides me... kidding. Hes always talking about chicken, I swear chicken this chicken that. I bet he was once a chicken in his past life so thats probably why he loves them so much. I told him that he should watch his back, cause one day Ill poison he's chicken so he got scared and backed off, told you, no one  messes with me, haha . Hes a lovable character and great fun to be around with. Hes very smart as well, and also a good listener. Im really glad that I met such a wonderful person, hes a great dude and is never cocky and up himself which is really good. Oh and hes always so friendly and nice to me, always having a big smile everytime he sees me, and we would always do the knuckle punch as our way of saying hi, gosh Im so cool HAHA. Oh but I think he secretly loves me cause I bet you his reading this right now AHAH kidding. And also hes a great person to find cars with so next year Ill ask him for advice. So Josh if your reading this, your a fag and send me your psychology homework asap. I really do hope we will be bffls for life!

The chicken murder