Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Happy Birthday Dad
Thursday, August 11, 2011 @ 4:39 PM
Today is my dads birthday, he's birthday is one month after mine which is pretty cool. My dad is 51 now, but I really dont think he looks old. Well my dad bought cake home and the cake looks delicious. My family doesnt really celebrate birthdays much, we just have a nice family dinner which I think is just perfect. My dad is my inspiration, he is one of those people who I dearly love and who I could never live without. He is my idol, hes a very good person, my dad would never force me into doing anything I didnt want. Sometimes I would tell him my scores at school, like the time when I got 95% for my year 12 SAC, he would just be like yeah okay and smiles. And Im like arent you happy and he would be like its normal to get 95% and gives me a grin. But later on I can over hear him telling my uncle my score and boasting about it, which is very nice. My dad cares about my family alot, every single detail is taken care of perfectly. Like when the electricity turned off in my street, he would wake up at like 4am in the morning to boil us water so that we can wash our faces and brush our teeth. My dad would come to my brothers room in the middle of the night to put on his blanket for him in case if my little brother had kicked his blanket on the floor. My dad is a very kind hearted person, he would donate alot to charity and is always telling me and my sister to do the same. He is a very forgiving person who does not hold grudges against those that has hurt him and I admire him so much for that. I really wish I could be like that. As well as this my dad is also a big spender, spending hundreds of dollars on sunglasses, watches, plasmas, sculptures, you name it and he'd probably already got it. I know my dad works really hard to take care of my family, hes always thinking one day ahead of what we should eat for breakfast , lunch and dinner. My dad knows all the food and things I like, and he would always buy them for me. I know my dad really wants to become a doctor because I have always told my parents that this is my life goal and my dream. So that is the reason why I always try to be better then what I am now, so I could make my parents proud.

My inspiration- My parents