Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESIREE
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @ 7:11 PM
Today is Wednesday and it is Desirees birthday. Desiree is this gorgeous girl in my group who I love to bits. She so smart and is really funny. Ever since year 7, I would just gaze at her long luscious hair and be like ' Give me your hair' in my head of course. I usually touch and stroke it HAHAHAH. Shes a beautiful person in and out and I love her so much. Shes one of those people who you will never see crying, but would tear up for the wierdest reasons, like for example when an anime she was watching finished, she told me she was tearing up for that, like who the hell tears up when their film has finished? Shes probably the only person I know who is still watching ABC kids. And thats probaly the reason why she is so unique and one fine bitch. Oh and her skin is soft like a babys ass, literally. TRUST ME EVEN HER KNEES ARE SOFT. Yes I have touched her knee, and sometimes she smells like coconut, which is so nice. I really love this girl and shes just the best to be around with. I love how she knows that I like cheese and would give me COON from her sandwich, which is so nice of her. Im really grateful that I have met such a wonderful person. I really hope she has a really good birthday.

Vivian and Desiree drinking at the formal