Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Catch up session with the bestie
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 @ 3:49 PM
It was such a nice day today, I came over to Cindys house to catch up with her. I miss her so much, shes the bestest bestie in the whole wide world, shes one of the only few who understands me, and shes always got my back, no matter what. Well today we went to the park, checked out tank dudes and just kicked back. It was so nice seeing her, she makes me miss her even more! Her mums so nice to me, always cooking and giving me compliments. I had such a wonderful time today, next Sunday is Cindy's birthday, so  I got to think of something special for my special girl!