Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sunny Sunday
Sunday, September 25, 2011 @ 3:03 PM
Its such a beautiful day today, the perfect weather to go shopping. Today my parents took us to my favourite place to go op shopping, Fitzroy Market. There were so many vintage rings, necklaces and clothes, I was in vintage heaven. We ended up buying a couple of pieces of denim for only $1 each! What a bargain, I had such a wonderful time today, I feel so relax. Its so true the saying' One man's trash is another man's treasure.'