Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

In memory of you
Sunday, September 25, 2011 @ 9:18 AM
Today is one year since I saw my friend Thuy, and one year since she passed away. I miss her so much, I still cant believe that shes acutally gone, I cant believe that I will never be able to see her, to talk to her and joke with her. I have so much memories with her, like the time when we read girl magazines together, the time when I met her two sisters, the time when she told me her older sister had a boyfriend who was actually Kim's older brother, the time when she cried on the phone. Thuy is one of the kindest people you will ever meet, she is so nice to everyone, she can make anyone laugh. She would always like to joke around, to bag people, to just enjoy life. Sometimes I think to myself, why does she have to leave so early, shes only sixteen, but I dont know the answer to this, and I probably will never know. All I know is Thuy is in a place where she is no longer in pain, where she is happy. She is such a strong person, I dont ever think I could have the strength that she has to battle and fought like she did. Thuy is one of the best artist you will ever meet, she can draw the most beautiful pictures, and paint the most beautiful paintings. I love and miss her so dearly, I would give the world to see her again. Im forever grateful to have met someone like her, I will forever cherish our memories together. I hope one day we will meet again. This is Thuys favourite song