Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Ecolink
Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 4:25 PM
Well its Monday, and instead of going to school. I get to take a day off and go Ecolink for my biology excursion. I went with Krizel's class, but we were separated into groups so I didnt get to be with her, so that was bad. But on the positive note, I got to see so many microscopic parasites and organisms which was really fun. I was on youtube yesterday and I saw a music clip which my ex crush made, he was singing and playing guitar, hes voice was amazing. It makes me feel happy inside HAHAH. Im not going to expose who he is, but yeah hes always has a place in my heart.  Anywho here are some images of today.