Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Moon Festival
Saturday, September 10, 2011 @ 5:25 PM
Right now Im feeling sick, I have a runny and blocked nose, a headache and Im coughing like crazy. Man and Ive just woken up at 6am on a Saturday. I think my body clock is getting use to the fact that I wake up at 6am every weekday. I look and feel like a slug, my nose is puffy and eyes as well. Today in Vietschool we had " Tet Trung Thu" which is the moon festival. For almost 2 hours we stayed in class and gambled, smashed drums, dragon dance and just go completely mad. It was so nice kicking back with my friends. This is my last year experiencing this school tradition, which is really sad, I know Im going to miss this alot, but I know life must always go on.