Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

We are the three best friends
Friday, September 9, 2011 @ 6:46 PM
So its Friday, Im so happy to get out of school. Today I found out my bio test results I got 53/55, 96% so thats good. I also found out my methods SAC results, lets just say Im not proud of it, but I didnt fail thank goodness, but I didnt ace it either. But I wont give up, Ill try harder next time, even if I fail, Ill keep trying until I become some what good. Today me, Krizel and Kelly went out to eat Asian food. Krizel tried to speak Vietnamese  which was a fail, and the waitress was like ' you make me scared' AHAHHA. Shes such a freak, but thats Krizel for you. Im so stupid I bought only $5 today, because I didnt know we were going out to eat, so Kelly helped pay for me, shes the best. But Ill pay her back soon HAHA. You dont know how grateful I am to have such great best friends, who are just like my sister from another mister. I love them so much, and I pretty sure they know I do. They're always there for me, every step of the way, and without them I wouldnt be who I am today. They're always telling me to stop saying sorry, and to stop worrying and just kick the hell back. Gosh I love so much. I really hope we will be best friends forever.