Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

One life lost is one too many
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 @ 8:58 PM
Yesterday a  young school girl was hit by a train at St. Albans, a place which is very close to where I live. It is so sad to hear about someone dying so young, it breaks my heart watching and reading the news about her. I never met her personally, but I know that she is someone so special to many others. I can not imagine what her family is going through right now. I cant imagine not being able to see the people I love, those who I live with gone forever. Never being able to see their faces, to hear their voice, to ever feel their touch again. One life lost is one too many.  I pray for her and her family. I pray that she will rest in peace, in a place where there is internal happiness. I pray that her family will have the strength to move on.