Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Melbourne Uni
Sunday, October 16, 2011 @ 3:54 PM

Today is Sunday, and instead of sleeping in, I had to wake up at 6.50am to get ready for a 3 hour Economic Lecture. The lecture was held at Melbourne University, my friends and I got lost for nearly an hour before we got to the law building in which the lecture was held. There were so many campuses, and it got so confusing. We got to the lecture 20 minutes late, luckily we didn't miss out on much. The lecture was definitely worth while,  I learnt alot and even got extra study notes for my exam. My aim is to get a 40 for Economics, so cross fingers that I can.