Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Christ the King
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 @ 9:42 PM


Today my little brother had an art show at his primary school. I didnt want to go because I had so many exams and tests to study for. But I felt sorry for him because he looked like he really wanted to go. So my sister and I took him. It was also my old primary school, it was so surprising seeing old rooms being renovated. I walked through the old corridorsl and it bought me back so many memories. Its been so long now,  I didnt realise how much Ive change, Ive grown older,  Ive learnt so many new things and am a completely new person. Sorry about the photos, today I looked so terrible, so I took back shots of my self. I have so much homework to do right now, so from now on Im going to wake up at 6am to study.