Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Thank goodness for Fridays
Friday, October 28, 2011 @ 5:01 PM
Thank goodness for Friday, Im so tired this week. It has been such a drainer, Im literally so exhausted. I had like 6 SACs this week, first off was biology and psychology, then methods, then English and Chemistry and then another Chemistry Galvanic cell prac and test. I have only 13 days till my year 12 Economic Exam and Ive done like 2 practice exams, so I have to step up my game, Im  literally pumped up for the long weekends, Im going to spend the whole time studying of Economics, finally! Today I went Highpoint to buy my friend a birthday present with Krizel, Kelly had 2hr and a half detention so she had to stay back HAHA. We ended up buying my friend a Mariah Carey Perfume, I also bought my mum a perfume as well.