Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sunny Saturday
Saturday, October 29, 2011 @ 1:02 PM




Its such a beautiful sunny day today, I just got home from viet school. All we did for 2 hours was play thirteen, so much for studying economics. Well I have exactly thirteen minutes till I have to start studying. Im so worried, I really am. What if I do really bad, Im just so worried that I wont remember everything in time. But I have to work a million times harder now, no more slacking off. Today my cousins are coming over, me and my sister are definitely going Queensland for summer. I wore a white top today, its one of my favourite piece of clothing, oh and this is where I will be staying in Queenslands.