Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Drunk on love
Thursday, November 24, 2011 @ 2:54 PM
Thank goodness for Thursdays, today I had my last exam, I had my chemistry exam and boy it was hard. Literally, it was one of the hardest exams I ever did, I was expecting hard, but not impossible and this was pretty bad. I dont think I did terrible, but definitely not good. I think everybody was complaining about how hard it was. During the exams, I turned around and could see people shaking their heads and their faces so red. I did manage to anwer all the questions, so thats good. My last exam for 2011, and thank goodness for that!