Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

One more to go
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 @ 7:51 PM
So I have done like six exams, economics, methods calculator and non calculator, english, biology, psychology and I have my last one on Thursday. Thank goodness, like literally I am so happy and relieved, I only have Chemistry left and party time! I need a break, I need to go away to a far away place, I need to go shopping, I need to go work. For all my exams I think I did alright, the only one I stressed for was economics because it was my year 12 subject. Look at my wardrobe I need new summer clothes, seriously somebody take me shopping! I feel so slack off now, maybe cause I know I only have one subject left and I just cant be bothered, but I cant slack off this is my last one, gotta ace this shit! Anywho Im off to study, me and Jenny is probably going to go vintage shopping friday, finally! And I aint even mad!